Your privacy is extremely important to us.
What information do we collect?
We collect identifiable information from you when you subscribe to our blog, respond to a survey, or fill out any type of form on our site. You may be asked to enter your name, emaiI address, phone number, job title, company name, and other pertinent details
We also collect information when you navigate our website. This refers to information about your computer and your visits to our website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and pages viewed.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- to operate, maintain, and improve our site and services
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- to provide and deliver services customers request
- to send periodic notifications
How do we protect your information?
Your identifiable information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
- Understand and save user preferences
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer a better site experience
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you fill out a form, a cookie helps us recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, eliminating the need for you to re-enter that information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website.
What type of third-party technology do we use?
What about third party links?
Our site contains links to other sites. We try to link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, however, Pizzaphant is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
How we meet California Online Privacy Protection Act requirements
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their identifiable information by emailing us
- How we meet Children Online Privacy Protection Act requirements
To address the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Pizzaphant does not specifically market to children under the age of 13.
How we meet Fair Information Practices
In order to be inline with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via on-site notification with in 7 business days. We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to ad here to the law.
How can you review, correct or remove your identifiable information?
If you provide us with any Identifiable Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- Review the identifiable information you provided to us
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in your identifiable information
- Request that we not use your identifiable information to contact you
- Request that your identifiable information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- Request that your identifiable information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
How to contact us
Last Edited January 16, 2018